System Support Officer
To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- Provide end-users technical support
- Perform installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of OS, hardware & software
- User Account administration and maintenance
- Maintain inventory control of IT assets, such as servers, PC, notebook, printers
- Maintain IT operation procedures and documentation
- Diploma or above in IT related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, Novell OES and Linux is an advantage
- Good knowledge in end users support and troubleshooting skill
- Hands-on experience in IT infrastructural installation and OS deployment
- Shift duty is required including Sunday and Public Holiday
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as PC Support Officer
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or email to Career@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.