Assistant Production Manager
To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, developing and executing all kinds of printing materials and webpages
- Supervise and lead a design team and work closely with internal teams to accomplish projects from design concept to production, and ensure all are within schedule, budget and quality standard
- Degree in Graphic Design or related disciplines
- At least 6 years solid experience in graphic design with 3 years at supervisory level
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and web design software
- Self-motivated, detail minded, strong sense of responsibility, good communications skills and supervisory skills
- Provide creative design and production solutions with the aim to develop all kinds of products
- Able to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines and work under pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or email to Career@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.