To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- Perform sales visit with school clients in assigned territories
- Provide consultation service on publication product, online platform and school marketing service to clients with professional manner
- Explore new business opportunities in education market
- Conduct marketing research and maintain good business relationship with school network
- Monitor sales performance and conduct sales analysis report
- Assist in organizing marketing activities, such as educational event / seminar and Hong Kong Book Fair
- Diploma holder or above in business / marketing or education related discipline
- Experience in sales is an advantage, prefer in school sector
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word-processing
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Energetic, outgoing, independent and be a good team player
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Business Manager
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or email to Career@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.