Executive Editor / Senior Editor
To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- Manage and implement textbook publishing projects
- Translation and editing
- Liaise with authors and freelancers
- University graduate
- 5 years or above in educational publishing
- Excellent command of written Chinese and English
- Good communication and organization skills
- Working time : 9:30 am - 6:30 pm (Mon-Fri)
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or email to Career@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.