Digital Content Executive
To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- Responsible for digital content publishing, including websites, online platforms and social media, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Patreon
- Conduct keyword research and drive digital content performance through optimizing SEO
- Involve in video production project and post production editing
- Build and maintain strong and long-term partnership with relevant KOLs / influencers
- Work closely with marketers and internal stakesholders for the execution of marketing campaign and social media operation
- An on-job training program on data-driven content writing will be provided
- Higher Diploma or Degree Holder
- At least 1 year digital content publishing / SEO / social media experience
- Hands-on skills in basic WordPress, video and photo editing
- Good project management skills and be a good team player
- Excellent command of written Chinese
- Fresh graduate will be considered with excellent portfolio
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or email to Career@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.