Senior English Editor / English Editor
To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- Develop Citizenship and Social Development textbooks
- Translate, write, edit, proofread and check contents to ensure language quality and accuracy
- Liaise with internal departments, designers and illustrators
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 3 years experience in editorial works preferred
- Demonstrated writing and editing ability
- Excellent in written English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as English Editor
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or email to Career@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.