Web Editor (Marketing Department)
To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- Work closely with Web programmer & designers to support business and marketing units in content development for different digital channels, including websites, social media network including Facebook / YouTube / Patreon
- Polish article and its headline to fit the needs of social media and SEO
- Support web content writing, editing, proofreading and video production
- At least 1 year editorial experience, working in digital publishing is a plus
- University graduate in Journalism / Communications / Marketing or related discipline will be an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese, spoken Mandarin is definitely an advantage
- Good knowledge in web technologies, including Social Media, Content Management Systems (WordPress), Adobe Photoshop, SEO, HTML will be advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or email to Career@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.