Multimedia Production Assistant / Multimedia Producer
To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- Diploma in Multimedia or related disciplines
- At least 1 year experience in video and multimedia productions
- Strong knowledge in multimedia production software such as Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- Experience in video editing, studio production and outdoor shooting is preferred
- Outdoor and shift duty is required
- Candidates with higher qualification and more experience will be considered as Multimedia Producer
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or by fax on 2515 3115 or email to HR@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.