Editor / Assistant Editor
To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- To assist Publishing Manager in formulate and develop publishing plans / projects for Chinese books
- To edit and proofread Chinese manuscripts from writers and generate idea on books' layout design
- To execute overall publication procedures including quality control and coordination with suppliers, freelancers, production house and printing companies
- University graduate in Language, Journalism or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in editorial field, preferably in publishing industry
- Excellent command of written Chinese, fluent Mandarin is a definitely advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office and Mac applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, independent and able to work under pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or by fax on 2515 3115 or email to HR@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.