To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- To assist in day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties, such as recruitment, C&B administration, payroll, training & development and employee relations
- To implement the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs
- University graduate
- 1-2 years working experience in Human Resources
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and Chinese word-processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less working experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or by fax on 2515 3115 or email to HR@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.