To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position(s).
- To assist Publishing Manager in formulate and develop publishing plans / projects for Chinese books
- To edit and proofread Chinese manuscripts from writers and generate idea on books' layout design
- To execute overall publication procedures including quality control and coordination with suppliers, freelancers, production house and printing companies
- University graduate in Language, Journalism or related discipline
- At least 2 years working experience in editorial field, preferably in publishing industry
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin is a definitely an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office and Mac applications
- Good communication & presentation skills, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or by fax on 2515 3115 or email to HR@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.