Assistant Professor in Retail Management / Event Management (1 vacancy)
Macao Institute for Tourism Studies (IFTM), a rapidly growing public higher education institution in Macao devoted entirely to education and training for the tourism and hospitality industry, invites applications for the following full-time teaching post(s). Subjects to be taught in English and/or Chinese. Successful candidates are required to teach in both the daytime and evening degree programmes.
School of Hospitality Management / School of Tourism Management
Ref No : 002/AC/2021
Should be able to teach and develop specific subjects such as Entrepreneurship, Retail Management, Brand Management, Merchandise Management, Visual Merchandising and Store Design, Event Management, Event Planning and Coordination, Introduction to Events Industry, Event Risk Management, and Sports Event Management.
Must have :
- at least a Master's degree in the relevant area and
- at least 4 years of full-time teaching experience as Lecturer
Candidates who do not meet the listed requirements above, or who do not upload supporting documents together with their applications (including graduation certificates, transcripts, employment testimonials indicating positions and complete service durations with exact start dates and end dates issued by current / previous employers for the requirements) need not apply for the vacancy.
- For application details, please visit http://www.iftm.edu.mo/visitors/job-vacancies
- The selected candidates are expected to assume duty in 2021
- Final result name list will be announced on IFTM website around second-quarter of 2021 or earlier
- Please note that ALL application materials must be received by the closing date (Macao time)
- Application received by IFTM after the closing date will only be included in the next round of recruitment, if applicable
For enquiries, please send to Job Vacancies On-line enquiry http://www.iftm.edu.mo/visitors/job-vacancies/job-vacancies-on-line-enquiry
Application closes on 1 February 2021.