Case Work Supervisor (ASWO)
ImpactHK is a non-profit that provides the homeless with food, shelter, education, employment opportunities and friendship. Find out more at http://www.impacthk.org
Salary starting point : HKD$37,252 up
- Provide close and quality case supervision to the caseworker team
- Build up the infrastructure for casework interventions and ensure they follow policies and guidelines
- Handle cases with complicated conditions
- Identify community resources and accommodations for clients with special needs, including illnesses, abusive experiences, disabilities, etc.
- Develop and deliver group and program work
- Documentation, service evaluation and development
- Bachelor's Degree in social work
- 5+ years' experience in case work, with 2 years' experience in supervision role
- Open-minded to work with multidisciplinary teams from diverse background
- Exceptional insights in identifying strengths of clients
- Familiar with mainstream services and community resources for substance users, mental patients, survivors of abuse, elderly, persons with disabilities, etc.
- Excellent English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is preferred
Main work location in Tai Kok Tsui.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com , and include your expected salary in cv.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.