Assistant Professor in Tourism Business Management and Heritage Management (1 vacancy)
Institute for Tourism Studies (IFT), a rapidly growing public higher education institution in Macao devoted entirely to education and training for the tourism and hospitality industry, invites applications for the following full-time teaching post. Subjects to be taught in English and/or Chinese. Successful candidate is required to teach in both the daytime and evening degree programmes.
Ref. No. 007/AC/2019
Should be able to teach / develop specific subjects such as Tourism Planning and Development, Intercultural Issues in Tourism, Special Interest Tourism, Recreation and Leisure Management and Travel Agency Operations, Heritage Interpretation.
- at least a Master's degree in the relevant area and
- at least 4 years of full-time teaching experience as Lecturer
Candidates who do not meet the two requirements above, or who do not have supporting documents (including graduation certificates, transcripts, work testimonials issued by current/previous employers or other official forms of evidence for the requirements) need not apply for the vacancy.
- For application details, please visit http://www.ift.edu.mo/visitors/job-vacancies
- The selected candidate is expected to assume duty in August 2019
- Final result name list will be announced on IFT website around third-quarter of 2019 or earlier
- Please note that ALL application materials must be received by the closing date (Macao time)
- Application received by IFT after the closing date will only be included in the next round of recruitment, if applicable
For enquiries, please send to Job Vacancies On-line enquiry http://www.ift.edu.mo/visitors/job-vacancies/job-vacancies-on-line-enquiry
Application closes on 23 April 2019.