Accounts and Administrative Clerk 會計及行政文員
Community Grower Group Office
- Handle full set of accounting work independently;
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records;
- Compile reports relating to activity areas, project costing and expenditures;
- Responsible for clerical and administrative work;
- Assist in the organization and promotion of projects;
- Handle telephone calls;
- Assist in ad hoc tasks.
- HKCEE / DSE or above with LCCI intermediate level;
- At least 2 years full-time working experience in accounting;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports;
- Ability to perform filing and records keeping tasks;
- Good command of Chinese.
Working hours :
Mon-Fri 9am - 12nn & 1pm - 5pm; Sat 9am - 12nn (alternate Saturdays)
Location of work : Lam Tsuen, Tai Po
Application Method :
Interested parties, please send your detailed CV (with expected salary) to Executive Manager, The Federation of Vegetable Marketing Co-Operative Societies, Ltd. 2/F., Cheung Sha Wan Wholesale Vegetable Market, 757 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.