Lecturer in Culinary (1 vacancy) (Tourism College)
Institute for Tourism Studies (IFT), a rapidly growing public higher education institution in Macao devoted entirely to education and training for the tourism and hospitality industry, invites applications for the following full-time teaching post. Subjects to be taught in English and/or Chinese. Successful candidate is required to teach in both the daytime and evening degree programmes.
Ref No : 012/AC/2018
Should be able to teach / develop theory and practical classes such as Food Preparation courses, Food Safety, Menu and Recipe Development, and Kitchen and Restaurant Design.
Must have at least a Master's degree in the relevant area.
Candidates who do not meet the requirement above, or who do not have supporting documents (including graduation certificates, testimonials, transcripts or other official forms of evidence for the requirement) need not apply for the vacancy.
- For application details, please visit http://www.ift.edu.mo/visitors/job-vacancies
- The selected candidate is expected to assume duty in 2019
- Final result name list will be announced on IFT website around first-quarter of 2019 or earlier
- Please note that ALL application materials must be received by the closing date (Macao time)
- Application received by IFT after the closing date will only be included in the next round of recruitment, if applicable
For enquiries, please send to Job Vacancies On-line enquiry :
Application closes on 11 December 2018.