Assistant Project Officer
- To promote local agricultural development;
- To undertake field inspections of organic farms and compile reports;
- To assist farmers to acquire organic certification;
- To work on Compost Scheme and promote to local organic farmers;
- To assist the operation of Farmers' Markets;
- To liaise with various organizations and government departments on the promotion and marketing of organic produce.
- Tertiary educated in agriculture, ecology, biology or related discipline;
- 1-2 years working experience in related field;
- Proficient in Cantonese and English, and computer literacy;
- Physically fit for outdoor work and willing to visit rural communities;
- Good people skills;
- Passion and keen interest in agriculture esp. in organic farming.
Location of work : Lam Tsuen, Tai Po
Application Method :
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) to Executive Manager, The Federation of Vegetable Marketing Co-operative Societies, Ltd. 3/F., Cheung Sha Wan Wholesale Vegetable Market, 757 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, or email to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.