Administrative Assistant (The post is financially supported by the LCSD)
The University Sports Federation of Hong Kong, China Ltd. is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to help the elected officers and the Sports Executive in management of the Federation and in organization of programs of the Federation.
- to undertake clerical and office duties;
- to assist in administrative and secretariat work;
- to prepare financial information such as payment voucher, journal input, and filing of accounting record;
- to maintain a proper filing system;
- to assist in organization of events and programs;
- to assist the Federation in publicity and liaise with social media.
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in the HKCEE; or level 2 or above in five subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in the HKDSE, or equivalent;
- Grade C in English Language (Syllabus A) is recognized as equivalent to Grade E in English Language (Syllabus B);
- Level II Bookkeeping & Accounts of LCCI or equivalent;
- to work irregular hours including weekends and public holidays.
Interested parties please send an application including a full resume to the following email or address on or before 24 August 2018.
Email : email@example.com
The University Sports Federation of Hong Kong, China Ltd.
Room 1013, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po,
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
(please quote "job application" on envelop)
All information provided will be kept in confidential and be used for selection purpose of this post only. Applicants not contacted within four weeks from the closing date may consider their application unsuccessful.