Assistant Manager, Healthcare Network
UMP Healthcare Group (SEHK: 722) manages a wide spectrum of medical, dental, physiotherapy and other ancillary healthcare services. We are committed to providing comprehensive, professional and value for money healthcare services to cater for the needs of the community.
To meet our fast growing business expansion, we are seeking for high caliber candidate to fill the above position.
Ref : AM0618/MP
- To oversee the medical pre-approval team and monitoring their daily activities
- To lead the medical pre-approval tasks to ensure clinical service providers fulfill the required administration and meet with the expected service standard
- To review and negotiate on medical procedures fee schedule with medical insurance and major corporate periodically to ensure its market alignment
- To assist in healthcare providers recruitment to expand the healthcare network
- To produce monthly statistical reports for management review
- To assist in complaint handling and investigation when necessary
- To provide system training to health service providers in network as necessary
- Any ad-hoc projects assigned by the management
- University/College graduate in Healthcare Management/Health Science disciplines/Nursing are preferred
- At least 3-5 years' working experience in private healthcare services or medical insurance or pharmaceutical sales and management
- Knowledge in clinical services is a must. Familiar with drugs and pharmaceutical products is in great advantage
- Familiar with medical insurance administration will be an asset
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills are required
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Clinic visits may require
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with profound background and experience will be considered for a more senior position
For more information about UMP Healthcare Group, please visit our website at http://www.ump.com.hk
Please apply with full resume stating the reference code, date availability and expected salary to HR Department, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2868 3327.
All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.