- Develop and execute a feasible plan on compost and crop promotion program;
- Manage the planting schedule and records of farm productivity;
- Undertake field inspections of organic farms and compile reports;
- Assist farmers to acquire organic certification;
- Assist the operation of the farmers' market;
- Ensure the effective operation of organic farm.
- Tertiary qualifications in Agriculture, Ecology, Biology or related discipline are highly regarded;
- 2-3 years working experience in related field;
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and computer literacy;
- Physically fit for outdoor work and willing to visit rural communities;
- Having a passion for local agriculture development;
- Possession of a driving license (classes 1 & 2) is highly preferred.
Location of work : Lam Tsuen, Tai Po
Application Method :
Interested parties, please send your detailed CV (with expected salary) to Executive Manager, The Federation of Vegetable Marketing Co-operative Societies, Ltd. 2/F., Cheung Sha Wan Wholesale Vegetable Market, 757 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.