UMP Healthcare Group (SEHK : 722) manages a wide spectrum of medical, dental, physiotherapy and other ancillary healthcare services. We are committed to providing comprehensive, professional and value for money healthcare services to cater for the needs of the community.
To meet our fast growing business expansion, we are seeking for high caliber candidate to fill the above position.
Ref : IC0218/MP
- To be responsible for overall centre operations
- To undertake all clinic activities and lead a team in daily routines
- To achieve corporate objectives in a timely and efficient manner
- To attend any situation requiring her immediate attention and to settle critical issues
- To promote corporate images and customer services
- To coach staff in carrying out health related services
- To answer inquiries and arrange booking appointment
- To monitor the budget and execute cost control
- To lead staff smooth out daily routines and support staff in caring out services
- To act as catalyst for change and improvement in clinic service
- To perform other responsibilities and duties to meet operation objectives
- Holder of relevant health care qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in clinic settings
- Familiar with clinic operations
- Know-how to uphold the principles in service implementation, while ensuring compliance with the Group policy and practices
- Sound analytical skills and understanding of step-by-step process required to identify corrective process
- Result-driven with strong initiative, integral and committed character
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English
- Good knowledge of PC operation, MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
For more information about UMP Healthcare Group, please visit our website at http://www.ump.com.hk
Please apply with full resume stating the reference code, date availability and expected salary to HR Department, by email to email@example.com or fax to 2868 3327.
All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.