Slated to open in early 2017, located next to the Ocean Park Station of MTR - South Island Line (East), Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital (GHK) is a state-of-the-art, multi-specialty private tertiary hospital designed to provide the Hong Kong people with premium quality healthcare at affordable prices. The hospital is a joint venture between Parkway Pantai and NWS Holdings Limited, with Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong as the exclusive clinical partner. As Hong Kong's top-notch private teaching hospital, GHK will contribute to the training and development of healthcare professionals, and advancement of clinical research.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position.
Accident & Emergency / ICU / NICU / SCBU / Nursery / Gynaecology / Catheterization Laboratory / CSSD / Surgical / Training & Development
- Degree in Nursing and preferably with a post-graduate Master in a Nursing or Healthcare / Heath Services discipline
- Post registration specialty qualifications
- Possess a valid / current nursing practicing certificate in Hong Kong
- Minimum of 8 years of post-qualification clinical nursing experience with at least 3 years in nursing management role
- BLS bi-yearly recertification
- ACLS is required for Critical
We sincerely invite you to join our team!
If you are interested in any of the above vacancies, please submit your application with present & expected salary and quote the reference no. JUMP/GHK via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 5/F, Tower B, 1 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. (Attention to Human Resources Department, Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital).
For job openings, please refer to http://www.gleneagles.hk/career or contact/ WhatsApp 93 156 155 for enquiry.
All personal data to be collected for recruitment use only.