Invites applications for the post of Finance Executive.
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle full set of accounts of departments
- Responsible for bookkeeping and other accounting related duties
- Minimum 5 passes in HKCEE, including English, Chinese and Mathematics or equivalent with LCCI higher or above (University graduates with less experience may also be considered)
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and accounting software (Epicor preferred)
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and detail oriented
- Strong commitment
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
Interested candidates please send their applications together with full curriculum vitae and salary expectation to the Finance Manager, Hong Kong Red Cross, 9/F Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11 October 2017.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files for up to a period of 6 months.