The school is looking for suitable candidate for IT Technical Support staff.
Successful candidate will be required to :
- Operate and monitor computer equipment, network and servers, including mobile computing devices and audio / video equipment;
- Perform user IT support and assist in incident management / trouble shooting;
- Assist in management of computer job processing and systems, including WebSAMS, e-learning platforms, schools' intranet and webpages;
- Assist in procurement of IT equipment and services, contract administration, site preparation, and management of IT asset and external suppliers such as WIFI service providers;
- Assist in maintenance of records and documentation; and
- Any other relevant technical duties in supporting IT in Education.
- Form 6 or above with IT Diploma or equivalent;
- Microsoft MTA Certificate with 1-year relevant network and server management experience;
- Candidate with MCSE / CCNA, knowledge of VM server, IOS is preferred.
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications, full resume and expected salary to "The Principal, Ying Wa College, 1 Ying Wa Street, Shamshuipo, Kowloon" by mail or e-mail to email@example.com on or before 30 September 2017.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.