Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management and development group. The Group owns and manages almost 800,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong and Singapore. Its Hong Kong Central portfolio represents some 450,000 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further 165,000 sq. m. of prestigious office space in Singapore mainly held through joint ventures, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of high quality residential and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia, including a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer. Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
We are looking for high caliber personnel for the above position.
Ref : SEC-SAO-MP
Hongkong Land Corporate Archives is a newly set up service with the aims to capture the corporate memory of more than 128 years and promote our corporate culture. We are now looking for qualified and enthusiastic candidate to join the new and expanding team :
- Assist in implementing records and archives policies, procedures and systems
- Prepare catalogues and finding aids for archives collection
- Oversee maintenance of the archives repository
- Respond to reference enquiries received by the Corporate Archives
- Conduct research into Company's history
- Assist in planning, researching and conducting oral history interviews
- Assist in organizing and promoting events and publications related to Company's history
- Degree in Archival Studies, Records Management, Library Science, History, Comparative and Public History, Social Sciences or related discipline
- Prior working experience in archives, library or records management would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic to develop career in Recordkeeping and Archives field
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, willing to meet challenges, detail orientated, and a "can-do" attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Head of Human Resources, Hongkong Land Group Limited, 8/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or via E-mail at email@example.com . (Please quote reference "SEC-SAO-MP" on the application).
For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website : http://www.hkland.com/
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.