We URGENTLY invite applications for the above vacancy.
- Assist the Chamber's activities and charity events
- Liaise with the Government Welfare Department and NGOs
- Serve the Chamber's Committees
- Provide secretariat support and handling daily correspondence
- Tertiary education with at least 2 years working experience
- Good command of English and Chinese (Fluent Putonghua is a MUST)
- Good interpersonal and computer skills
- Familiar with Photoshop is an advantage
- Mature and able to work independently and under pressure
(Interest in charity events preferable)
※ Applicants may be invited to attend a written test.
※ Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
※ A wide range of benefits will be offered.
Candidates should submit his/her application together with full resume in both Chinese and English, salary expected by post to :
The Chinese General Chamber of Commerce
4/F, 24 Connaught Road Central, HK
Information provided will be treated in strict confidential and only be used for recruitment purposes.