Ref : A3/HRAII/AII/MP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Handle routine staff recruitment / appointment-related / cessation / disciplinary matters and provide clerical support for promotion / regrading exercises of special schools;
- prepare certificates of service and records of service for the ex-staff of schools as well as organize the ex-staff files;
- provide clerical and logistics support for the Committee meetings;
- handle general enquiries from staff, job applicants, public members and other relevant parties; and
- perform clerical duties in the periodic exercises / ad hoc projects and undertake general office duties.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience; and
- good computer knowledge including Chinese and English word-processing.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the academic results / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 11 October 2017. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER