CDAC is an NGO established in 1985 with the mission to prevent drug abuse and promote healthy lifestyle. We are a member agency of The Community Chest of Hong Kong and The Hong Kong Council of Social Service. We are going to set up a new service base at The Centre and are developing more service programmes to meet various needs of the community. We are seeking dedicated professionals with shared vision and mission to join our service team.
Major Responsibilities :
- To develop and deliver drug education and healthy lifestyle programmes
- To support administration and graphic design
- University degree in relevant disciplines
- Good communication skill is essential
- Experience in students and/or teacher training is an advantage
We provide various training opportunities, 5-days work, employee benefits, paid Annual leave, Paternity Leave and group medical insurance. Prospective employee is required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Interested parties please send resume with indication of interested post and expected salary to the Executive Director to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 Oct 2017.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.