CDAC is an NGO established in 1985 with the mission to prevent drug abuse and promote healthy lifestyle. We are a member agency of The Community Chest of Hong Kong and The Hong Kong Council of Social Service. We are going to set up a new service base at The Centre and are developing more service programmes to meet various needs of the community. We are seeking dedicated professionals with shared vision and mission to join our service team.
Major responsibility :
- To manage and to deliver BDF funded service with the aim to promote social acceptancy towards rehabilitated substance abusers through multimedia and community programmes
- To provide group counselling services to support rehabilitation of substance abusers through the medium of art including photography
- To manage and provide content for social media and website
- RSW, Bachelor Degree or above in Social Work
- At least two years of service experience
- Expertise in use of expressive arts/social media an advantage
We provide various training opportunities, 5-days work, employee benefits, paid Annual leave, Paternity Leave and group medical insurance. Prospective employee is required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Interested parties please send resume with indication of interested post and expected salary to the Executive Director to email@example.com by 10 Oct 2017.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.