- University graduate in Dental Surgery and registered in Hong Kong;
- Annual practising certificate issued by the Dental Council of Hong Kong;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Provide dental care service for outreach team;
- Experience in serving elderly would be an advantage;
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
Work Location : North Point
A highly competitive salary commensurate (including Basic Salary & Commission for full-time dentists) with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to 5.5 days work week, annual leave, medical schemes and training allowance. Yan Chai Hospital Board places great emphasis on staff development to help staff develop potential, and has in place a variety of development opportunity catered for staff at different stages of career development.
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries to Admin & HR Department, Board Office, situated at 10/F, Block C, Yan Chai Hospital, Tsuen Wan. Or via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.