Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution, which has been leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years. As one of the awardees of "Manpower Developer", we endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, learn and develop. We welcome calibers to join our Institution.
Ref : HKCT/ DLGS/L/MP1617-21
- To assist in programme planning, management and development in related education;
- To perform teaching duties;
- To devise & revise teaching materials and assessments; and
- To grade student work and attend meetings.
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree or above in the relevant disciplines;
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a higher level of English / Japanese / Korean proficiency level;
- Preference will be given to those with strong academic / professional experience and professional qualifications;
- Appointees should also possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer comprehensive career development opportunities and attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, public holiday, medical scheme, training subsidy, examination leave, etc..
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Job Reference No. on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by the applicants will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.
We are an equal opportunity employer.