- Provide counselling, psychosocial service, group work and activities for patients and their families in both hospitals and community settings
- Collaborate with hospitals, agencies and other NGOs to provide a continuum of care services for patients and their families
- A registered social worker with a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or equivalent
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in casework, preferably with children and their families. Experience in health and medical institutions will be an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Passionate in serving patients and their families
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send in their applications with full resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon, or email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.