Slated to open in early 2017, located next to the Ocean Park Station of MTR - South Island Line (East), Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital (GHK) is a state-of-the-art, multi-specialty private tertiary hospital designed to provide the Hong Kong people with premium quality healthcare at affordable prices. The hospital is a joint venture between Parkway Pantai and NWS Holdings Limited, with Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong as the exclusive clinical partner. As Hong Kong's top-notch private teaching hospital, GHK will contribute to the training and development of healthcare professionals, and advancement of clinical research.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position.
- Undertake a broad portfolio of radiotherapy procedures in the delivery of radiotherapy planning and treatment
- Act as a supervisor's role to deliver special advanced and complex treatment
- Train and develop junior Radiation Therapists
- A Certificate of Registration (Category T) (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Radiographers Board, Hong Kong
- 4 years working experience as a Radiation Therapist
- A recognized Master Degree in the subject area of skill / knowledge associated to Radiotherapy services or "Member of the Hong Kong College of Radiographers and Radiation Therapists"
We sincerely invite you to join our team!
If you are interested in any of the above vacancies, please submit your application with present & expected salary and quote the reference no. JUMP/GHK via E-mail to email@example.com or mail to 5/F, Tower B, 1 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. (Attention to Human Resources Department, Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital).
For job openings, please refer to http://www.gleneagles.hk/career or contact/ WhatsApp 93 156 155 for enquiry.
All personal data to be collected for recruitment use only.